Many law practice are just renting area when it comes to their online marketing.
Whether it’s Google pay-per-click (PAY PER CLICK) ads, Buy Facebook Verified Ads, or social networks, these channels often yield just temporary wins. Once you pull the investment, your outcomes disappear completely.
Your website, on the other hand, can be a 24/7 selling tool for your law firm practice. It can successfully become your greatest possession, getting leads and cases while you sleep.
In this guide, we’ll speak about how to turn your website into the supreme marketing tool for your law office practice and generate seven figures in revenue for your business.
A Well-Optimized Law Firm Site Can Yield Substantial Outcomes
With your law office’s site, you can use content marketing to your advantage to create lucrative outcomes for your company. Content and SEO allow you to attract users naturally and convert traffic passively into new cases for your law office.
As an example, a high-ranking webpage in a competitive market getting 1,000 users per month can get big results:
- Transform visitors at 2-5% = 20-50 leads.
- Convert even 10-20% of leads = 2-10 cases.
- Average $8000 earnings per case = $16,000-$80,000 regular monthly income from one page.
Over the course of a year, this might lead to high six-figures to seven-figures in revenue!
The Foundations Of A Revenue-Generating Law Practice Site
At its core, your law office website should serve to speak with the requirements, has a hard time, and interests of your target market. It should be laser-focused on your practice location, who you serve, and what you have to offer.
With this in mind, a well-crafted website content method ought to define:
- Your organization objectives (the cases you desire).
- What competitors are doing.
- What pages to compose and keywords to target.
- How to utilize your content budget plan.
- Your editorial calendar.
- The purpose/intent of each page.
- PR and backlink technique.
Listed below, we’ll dive deeper into how to establish this method, develop out amazing content, and attain your seven-figure earnings goals.
1. Specify The Cases You Desired
The first step to developing an effective website marketing method is to specify the kinds of legal cases you desire.
This activity will help you identify the types of people you wish to reach, the kind of material you should create, and the kinds of SEO keywords you require to target.
That method, you end up marketing to a more particular subset of prospective customers, instead of a broad range of users.
Not sure where to set your focus? Here are a few questions that might assist:
- Which of your cases are the most rewarding?
- What types of cases are you not getting enough of?
- In what markets are you strongest?
- In which markets do you want to enhance?
- Are there any practice locations you wish to check out?
At the end of this activity, you might choose that you want to bring in more family law cases, foreclosure law cases, or DUI cases– whatever it is, getting hyper-focused on the types of cases you wish to attract will just make your website marketing even stronger.
2. Determine Your Top Competitors
Among the best ways to “hack” your website marketing method is to find out what’s working for your rivals.
By “rivals” we suggest law firms that are working to bring in the kinds of cases you’re trying to attract, at the same level at which your law practice is presently operating.
I say this because I see numerous law firms trying to out beat and outrank the “huge” fish and this can feel like a losing fight. You want to set your sights on your closest competitors, rise above them, and then get more competitive with your strategy.
Here are a couple of methods to identify your closest rivals:
- Conduct a Google search of your legal practice area + your service area (e.g., “household law Kirkland”, “DUI lawyer LA”, “Denver probate attorney” and so on). Keep in mind of the top-level domains (i.e., websites).
- Use SEO tools like Semrush or Ahrefs to browse your domain name. These tools will frequently appear close rivals to your domain.
- Utilizing the same tools above, carry out organic research study on your domain to see what keywords you are currently ranking for. Browse these keywords in Google and see what other domains show up.
- Use these tools to figure out the domain authority (DA) of your domain. Compare this to the other top-ranking domains to see which domains have an authority score that resembles your own.
Make sure to take a look at your known service competitors as well.
These might or may not be ranking well in Google Search, but it’s still worth a peek to see if they are targeting any high-priority keywords that your site need to be targeting.
3. Conduct A Material Audit Of Your Website
Your next action is to perform an audit of your present site. This will allow you to analyze what content is performing well, and what content requires improvement.
Initially, begin with your main service pages.
Usage SEO tools like Semrush or Ahrefs once again to review the rank (position), performance, and keywords of each page. Determine any pages that are ranking low, or not at all.
Then, find “low-hanging fruit” pages. These are the pages that are ranking around position 5-10. They need less effort to optimize to reach those greater rank positions– compared to pages ranking at, state, position 59.
Next, use the same tools to carry out a “gap analysis” (most SEO tools have this feature).
This compares your website’s performance to that of your closest rivals. It will show you a list of keywords that your competitors are ranking for that your site is not ranking for at all.
Lastly, create a stock of what pages you already have, which need to be modified, and which you require to create. Doing so will assist you remain organized and remain on task when establishing your content method.
4. Strategy Your Content Silos
By this step, you will have a respectable concept of what pages you already have, and which pages are “missing out on” from your method (based on the list of keywords you are not yet targeting).
From here, you will plan what’s called “content silos”.
Here is the basic process:
- Evaluation an existing service page (if you have one) and enhance it as best you can. Ideally, this is a page that’s already performing well and is otherwise a “low-hanging fruit” page.
- If you do not have any existing service pages, produce one based on among your high-priority keywords. Again, these ought to be a keyword that is meant to attract your preferred type of cases.
- Next, build a “silo” of material around your main page. To put it simply, create brand-new pages that are topically associated with your primary service page, but that target a little various keywords (ideally, “long-tail”, lower competition keywords).
- Add internal links in between these pages and your main service page.
- Gradually, construct backlinks to these pages (through visitor publishing, PR, material marketing, etc)
Below is an example of a content silo technique for “accident:”
Image from author, November 2022
5. Recognize Supporting Subjects
As part of your website content method, you’ll then want to create other supporting material pieces. This must be content that supplies worth to your possible clients.
FAQs, blog sites, and other service pages can support your primary pages.
For instance, if you are a DUI attorney, you might want to release a FAQ page that resolves the main questions customers have about DUI law, or a blog post titled “What to Do When You Get a DUI.”
There are a couple of tools you can use to research study supporting topics:
- Semrush– Use this tool to recognize untapped keywords, material topics, and more.
- AlsoAsked — Determine other concerns people have searched for pertinent to your primary subject.
- Answer the Public– Utilize this search listening tool to determine subjects and concerns connected to your practice area.
Below is an example of how the complete material silo can come together for “Los Angeles Cars And Truck Accident Legal Representative:”
Image from author, November 2022 6. Construct An Editorial Calendar Once you have all of your content ideas down on paper, it’s time to develop your
editorial calendar. This is basically a strategy of what content you need to produce when you wish to release it, and
what keywords you prepare to target. This can be as simple as a Google Sheet or as expensive as a job management tool(like Monday.com or Asana). Here are a couple of suggestions to get you began: Constantly prioritize primary pages. These should be the very first material pieces you develop on your
site. Create or revise your primary pages and
- monitor their efficiency. Usage Google Analytics and other SEO tools to keep your eye on how
- your content is performing. Depending upon spending plan and seriousness, you might begin with all primary pages, or go silo by silo. Determine which service pages are most important to you.
- You can create all of your main pages at once, or establish the whole silo as you go. Keep a record of your target keywords. Just because you” optimize “for them does not imply your content will immediately rank for your target keywords.
- In your editorial calendar, keep track of the keywords you want to target– by page– so you have a record of your initial SEO strategy. What Makes A Winning Law Office Website Technique? The key to accomplishing 7 figures with your law office site is material. Content enables you to target
your perfect clients, attract your favored cases, engage your audience, and so far more. A well-thought-out content strategy will empower your site
to achieve more for your company than any other marketing channel could! Above, I describe a couple of actions to establishing this kind of
winning method. But, accomplishing quality requires time. I recommend keeping your eye on the reward, keeping an eye on efficiency, and making updates as you go along. This will assist you reach your wanted result. More resources: Included Image: PanuShot/Best SMM Panel